The Nautilus print edition contains some of our best online content, brand new original contributions from the world’s best thinkers, and gorgeous full-color, full-page art. Each yearly subscription consists of six issues, which you’ll receive every other month. All subscriptions renew on an annual basis, but can easily be canceled at any time.
With every subscription, you will also be providing a FREE digital subscription to a student or school. AND, with every print subscription, Nautilus will plant a tree through American Forests.
A print subscription includes Prime Digital Membership for free. Prime Digital includes access to unlimited, ad-free reading online, tablet editions of our award-winning print magazine, and eBooks of every online issue we’ve done. Learn more about Prime.
What you get with your Print + Digital Subscription:
- Award-Winning Print Edition: Each print edition focuses on a thorough, thought-provoking treatment of a single theme, bringing together the best online articles alongside original contributions from the world’s greatest minds in the world’s most sumptuously designed magazine. Print editions are published on a bi-monthly basis.
- Special Editions: In addition to the regular Nautilus print editions, you will receive any special editions published in collaboration with research institutions pushing past the outer bounds of science today. Past special editions have included Aging and Cosmos.
- Tablet & eBook Editions: All the content and design of our award-winning print magazine, in PDF format—perfect for reading on your tablet or desktop. Also eBook formats, compatible with most e-readers.
- Unlimited Digital Access: Read any Nautilus article anytime, with unlimited access to current and past issues.
- Ad-Free: Members get a pristine, ad-free reading experience.