The third issue of the Nautilus Quarterly combines some of the best online content from our issues on Waste, Home, and Time with original essays and rich, full-color illustrations.
The issue includes contributions by:
- investigative journalist Anna Badkehn
- former editor in chief of Discover Corey Powell
- MIT physicist Max Tegmark
- psychology professor David Barash
- theoretical physicist Lee Smolin
- Time’s “Hero of the Planet,” Sylvia Earle
Also, award-winning art by Shout- Illustrations, Yuko Shimizu, Chris Buzelli, Chad Hagen, Nora Krug, Sam Green, and Wesley Allsbrook.