The fourth issue of the Nautilus Quarterly features some of the best content from our issues on Mergers & Acquisitions, Light, and Feedback, plus new, original essays and rich, full-color illustrations.
This issue includes contributions by:
- ecologist Nigel Pitman
- best-selling novelist Daniel Kehlmann
- award-winning author Philip Ball
- Columbia University astrophysicist Caleb Scharf
- award-winning science writer Ed Yong
- paleontologist and author Neil Shubin
Plus, outstanding art by Thomas Struth, Ellen Weinstein, Miko Maciaczek, Gracia Lam, Jonathon Rosen, Shannon Freshwater, Jon Han, Gaby D’Alessandro, Yuko Shimizo, and others.